VideoFX Music Video Maker
Free software to create videos and add special effects
Musicians who are searching for an app to make quick and professional music video clips should consider VideoFX Music Video Maker. This tool helps users record a video using a number of preloaded special effects, and it easily allows the user to overlay a song that already exists on the Android device as the background music for the video. The results are amazing music videos that have a professional feel despite being made right on your smartphone.
This app is incredibly easy to use. Each step in the process of creating a music video is handled by the app, and it gives the user exceptionally simple directions for their contribution to the process. The filter is selected before the video begins, so users can see how their footage will look in real time. However, it is not possible to change the filter after the video has been taken.
Users will then be asked to select a song for the background music of the video from their Android device. The song must be selected before the video is taken, and it can not be changed after the filming is complete. Once the song is selected, users can change the playback speed of the song to better match the tone of the video.
VideoFX Music Video Maker also allows the user to select the quality of the final music video. Those who want the highest quality can certainly obtain it, but those files will take up a bit more space on the smartphone. The size of these high-quality files could inhibit the number of files that can be kept at once.
- Excellent music video production tools
- Intuitive controls
- Can't edit files after completion
- Must pre-select all video options
V2.3.22 build 299
- fixed sporadic crashes when entering main screen on some devices
- fixed incorrect size of preview and recorded video on some devices
- fixed some camera initialization issues
- other minor fixes
- Legacy devices running Android ICS and below will not be supported soon.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- CAMERA: Required to be able to access the camera device.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MANAGE_DOCUMENTS: Allows an application to manage access to documents, usually as part of a document picker.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.